Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Strep! My goodness... What's next?




Alright everyone I'm super annoyed that
I'm sick AGAIN. Out of all the other days that
I could get sick it had to be On the weekend I
go to Wyoming with the girls. If you have ever
have had strep it's not fun. So... don't get it.
It's not fun at all. It's like your throat is closing
off, everything taste funny. You can't sleep,
cold sweats with shakes, To burning up.
I got a really bad fever of 103.9. Ekaterina's
Hubby Tim got my fever to break. What a sweet
heart. He was so nice to check up on me. Get me
cold water, and get me Extra strength Tylenol. what a sweet heart.

I finally went to the doctors and he didn't
even want to be around me. My tonsils
where swollen and white pockets and they
where bleeding. It didn't look good. I'm thinking
of having them take out my tonsils. I'm so tired
of being sick. I missed a weeks worth of work.
That's not good at all. I didn't get a pay check.
I talked with my boss she was totally cool with
the fact that I was not there. She just told me
to get better. If anyone wanted to know where
I was for the week. I was in bed. :) so If you wanted
to get in contact with me. I wasn't going out. So....
You know how to text. Just text and be a
friend. Love you all. xoxo don't get sick. ;)

No comments: