Tuesday, February 17, 2009

JJ's Birthday Surprise!

Arighty Everyone!!!
JJ had tricked me once again. He told me
that he had a birthday present to give to me,
Yet H wouldn't tell me what it was.
He told me that He had to go buy Salt and
a bag. Then he told me that we where going to
do a project together, yet He wouldn't tell me what it was.
I was super confused and thought that the project was
play dough or something like that. He told
me that my hands might get dirty. HE was WAY too chipper
for Just anything.

I was super shocked when he pulled out an ice cream maker
and told me it was mine. I was like NO WAY!! Jumping up and down.
He bought everything to make Soy Ice cream. Because
I couldn't have Milk. It was super thoughtful and even
I didn't think of buying a Ice cream maker for my
soy ice cream.

We made some that night, and had to get some kind
of thicking substance. So we bought yogurt. <>

No comments: