Monday, February 9, 2009

Tonsollitis < being sick!!! :0(


This can not be happening this week.
I was really sick on Sunday then come to
find out this morning that I had Toncolitis.
Which my Doctor Scott told me.
How in the world did "that" get into the back of my
throat, of all places? Oh well! I have been given
some antibiotics. It's going to be fun with my
busy week schedule.

I still feel hot sweats to cold chills. To a soar throat, and
difficult to swallow. Everyone don't kiss me.
I wouldn't want you to get sick lol jk! actually no really.
Anyways. I feel a little better knowing that I have medication.
I hope that my ear ache and my fever will break before tomorrow.
Yet I came into work, and my boss told me I looked tired and
sick, and told me to go home. lol
I didn't listen. I ended up going into work anyways.

Well lets just hope it goes and I can actually sleep.
Love you all. Don't get sick, it isn't fun!
Love you all!

No comments: