Friday, February 13, 2009

Throwdown!!!



Alrighty Well I am in a modeling agency. I don't think
people have found out. Started this month.
Well anyways... it's called Chic- Elite.
We focus on photography, modeling, Advertising,
etc.

Well this night we where at the delta center handing out
fliers. It was way fun! A lot of people knew who we where
and some where really excited just to see us.
Others where trying to avoid us because they
had girl friends. It was really funny.

About the Throw down. Well it is something really silly
It is a MAA which is Marshal Art Fighting.
I'm not into the whole wrestling stuff.
But being with the girls was truly fun.

I hope that things will keep looking up for me in that
area. To get my name out there, and make something
of myself. That would be fun. Love my Girls

No comments: