Monday, February 9, 2009

Mark Pawelek



Who is this Mark Pawelek? You may be asking
yourself. Well let me tell you. I met Mark
on Thursday, Taught him
how to Salsa Dancing because he was wanting to learn.
I knew his friend Josh, because he was at the photo
shoot with me on valentines day.
Kind of funny... I never thought that I would met
a real baseball player.

He is my age. Someone really fun to hang out with. He caught
dancing so quickly. I had so much fun. He took me out to sushi Ya
the next day. It was really fun. We ended up ending the day with
dancing again, wrestling and going hot tubing with some friends.

He is a total character. Makes me laugh like crazy!
Oh I didn't tell you we played pool and I totally won.
Because he got the 8 ball in. Yet I had already
got like six balls in. hahaha
I was kicking some serious trash.

He tried to swoon me by playing his guitar. Very cute

No comments: