Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Valentines Gift from Faith :0)


Faith my little niece came over today and brought
me a valentines Gift with a cute little Mickey Mouse
Valentines card. She was so so excited to give it to me.
It also came with a little box of candy hearts.
Aubrey told me that she picked out each Valentines
out individually for each family member. It was WAY cute.

I thought it was funny because she started to walk off and
I told her to come and give me a hug. She ran straight for me.
It was the high light of my day. Especially since I stayed home
to catch up on my sleep since I have been on the
run non stop and over doing it. It was good to get the
sleep I needed. I shared half a heart with Faith,
and then we both took a really good nap for about 2 1/2 hours.
LOL! I really needed my sleep.

Valentines Day is so special I love every second of it.
I'm so greatful to have such a wonderful family.
I am reminded everyday about how special every single
one of them are to me.

No comments: