Sunday, March 1, 2009

Mike K Songwriter/Producer


Mike Krompass, Funny story how I meet him.
I met Mike On the day of my party. I was out dancing
at Habits and enjoying my time with Liz. she was super cute
to dance with. When the rest of our group was being bums. lol! jk
They where just enjoying the music. It was fun!
I saw Mike with one of his friends. I passed him a few times.
He tried to get my attention, yet I was having way too much fun with
friends. I ran to the restroom and then passing him again,
he says Hello! I stop and give him a few minutes.

I get the story that he is working with David Archuleta
He wrote the song A little to not over you, and somebody out there.
I know that he wrote another song for David called Zero Gravity.
He is a very good song writer. Yet he was telling me that he sang other
songs as well, and worked with other singers. I didn't catch all of them.
But I do know he wrote the song called "not everybody leaves",
"I can be me with you", "I can love you that way"
and "say goodbye". all very good songs.

I left and asked him to come dance with me. He said he didn't
dance at all. I told him he was just silly. I came back a little
later after I played a fake guitar in the air lol! he told me that you don't
hold the guitar in the air and you hold it down lower.
I was interested to know about this Mike and what he was about.
I didn't care too much about him being something. I wanted
to know who he was, why he was interested in me.

I went away and talked with JJ. Then prepared for my turn to
sing. I got up and sang "evergreen" by Barbra Streisand and
Neil Diamond. I did a good job, yet I was mad, because they didn't
turn my mic up. I was kind of pissed, yet they said that
I sang really well.

I had this girl that was hanging out with the boys. She came up
and said What do you think of him. I said "I think he is really cute"
She said "do you like him?" I said "Yes!" She told me
he thinks I'm really Hot! I took that as a very good compliment
then when I talked to Mike he told me when he was talking with his
Friend he told him that he thought I was hot, and I danced very well.
He told him if I got up and started to sing. He was done for.
I did stand up and I sang and his heart melted.

I talked with him most the night over "phone".
He wanted me to go with him to one of his concerts. I told him
I would think about it. He's going to be back here at the end of March.
So... we will see if I can make it to the concert. It would be fun. Yet I'm
not to sure if I want to go, and get attached to him. Just because
he travels a lot. We will just have to see how things turn out

No comments: