Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My Chic Elite Models


Jennifer, Me, Mike (photographer), Angie, Dani, Destiny

Hey guys. It was the tryouts for the Chic Elite Model Search.
I ended up going to see if there was a good chance of me getting in,
It was kind of funny because there was just me. Then later another girl,
and then Jennifers Friend. I don't remember any of the girls
that where trying out with there names.
Hum.... Well it was kind of fun to be at the place where we where.
I wasn't a fan of the smell in the air. Kind of great!

At the end of the night the girls went on stage and started to dance.
It was great! cute and fun girls... all the way around.
I was cheering them on and my feet where KILLING me.
I wanted to take them off so so bad. Yet I didn't.
Kind of a killer. I couldn't really dance in those shoes.
I learned my lesson. NEVER wear High High Hills.

No comments: