Monday, February 2, 2009

Aliza's Baby Blessing



My sister Aubrey's second baby Aliza was blessed on
Sunday 02/01/2009.
It was so fun to see all the family. Kind of fun to see this
four Generation Picture. Wow! Time changes everything.
I feel like I ate too many cookies during Sacrament with my
cute little niece Faith. I forgot to have breakfast.
So It was really good to have fun.

Christy my little cute cousin came and sat by me as
well. Wow! she is going into a beauty. After church
we went to Aubrey's house to eat. There was so much food.
I was super hungry. So... I went down on it. Bad Idea!
Everyone Don't eat a lot of food when you are super hungry.

Get this... So I was getting something out of my car, was going
to go back inside where everyone else was. .. I ended up slipping on
some dang ice outside and Pulled my muscle. I sooo felt it.
It totally sucked. I was limping and didn't really get anywhere
far. Oh well!! It just hurt all night. Yet It's feeling better today.
Hopefully I will be able to go running today. I hope!!!

No comments: