Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It's My Birthday TODAY!

My Birthday People!!!
Today is my Birthday, I think it is crazy that
another year has gone by. When you think about
what has all gone in your life, when you look back
and see who you where and what you are now.
I never did think that my life was going to go in the direction
that it has gone. I never thought that in a million years of where I would
be. I always thought I would be done with school and
I would be out in my own little apartment with my girls.
I also thought at the age off 23 I would be married.
LOL! Life isn't what you always plan for. More like
I have spent so much time with hospitals, and dealing with
stupid doctors, dealing with medication, bills and debt.

I remember being a kid and how much fun I had, and how much
life I had in me. To becoming someone who has stress in my life.
I know that on new years I talked a lot about what I want
to accomplish, but today I want to talk about me. lol!
again... hahaha! Deal with it.

I feel happy with the direction my life is going right now.
Besides living at my fathers and with all the drama
there. I swear the only person I get along with in that
house is Kylie and my Dad. My Dad is amazing if you met him.
I will tell you the story about my step mom later. BLAH! Drama!

I was thinking last night as I opened a card from my
dad it said something along the lines
that I have grown but have learned a lot.
(there was a girl on the front of the card with her bangs missing)
when I opened it up it said. At least you have learned not to
cut your bangs. lol! I remember the day when I was about 4 or5
and under, and how I used to always cut my hair really short
and look like a little boy all the time growing up. No lie!
I laughed and it brought me way back. Back to when I was super young.

I now know why I have a hard time falling asleep, because
when I wake up I'm another day older, to another year
older, to I don't know what is going to happen today.
But I fall asleep, get up and move forward.
Even though I have had a lot of trials in my life. I am
so great full to have them in my life. I have grown so much
from the experiences that i have had.

I really don't care if people judge me, because I know
who I am. I'm a daughter of God. < That's the important
thing. Is to know who you are. I might not know
exactly where I'm going in this life.
Who I'm going to marry.
Or when I'm going to buy a house.
I do know that I have control of what I do.

I have finally put my foot down to those who have been
treating me like crap. I'm done taking it. I'm done with
drama, and I have friends that actually care.
So honestly ask yourself this... Why are you keeping
stupid people around you when they are not treating you
well. Why still date that guy if you don't see it going
anywhere with him. Or even Why are you going to go
on a first date with a guy you don't like.
Why do we put our selfs though pain and suffer though
stupid things. When we don't have to.

Make your life.
Go out and be who you want to be. Go do what you want
to do. Go Eat what you want to eat. lol! You only live
once go make Good Choices and make yourself happy.
I always looked for someone to make my happiness.
I always looked into someone else to fix my problems,
help me out. Figure out what I was going to be
doing with MY LIFE.

Listen You don't need an approval on what you want to do
in this life. Talk with God and see if it is right for you.
No body else knows what is good for you.
My parents know that I ask WAY too many questions for
my own good. I would know... they look at me like,
I don't know? So... It took me a long time to just
go out and do it. To be myself finally.
Hum... I think I might just write a book.
Would you read it if I did?

I'm just rambling sorry
Happy Birthday to me! Love you guys

2 comments:

Our Family said...

So...happy birthday. But I just thought that I would give you a little FYI. Daisia, Ann checks your blog and I don't think it's very nice what you just put on here about her. Even if you don't get along well, she is letting you live in her home, and she deserves that respect. I would edit that part. I'm not trying to be rude, but I'm just trying to save you some heartache. Hope you have a great one!

Robins Family said...

Daisia! I loved this blog! It is so true about me to different levels! I totally understand you and relate to you! Happy belated birthday!