Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bad Birthday!




Alright so I didn't enjoy this Birthday at all. Went to work
had an alright time there. Got ready for Chic Elite. Before I
Left for the day. I had My Bishop call me to wish me a Happy Birthday.
It was super nice of him to do that. He said "I haven't seen you in
three weeks" even though I was there not last Sunday but the Sunday before.
He wanted to know what was going on. I told him about my car, and then about
getting sick. I told him about my job, and How it is a really good place for me
right now. It was really good to talk with him about things that is going on
in my life. I'm so happy that I have such a GREAT bishop. Especially though
hard times in my life.

My boss
was supposed to tell us who one first place, and she didn't.
I stayed there ON MY BIRTHDAY! Instead of Playing and didn't
hear a DANG thing. I was pissed. I waisted my time there.

I had Mike who is one of the photographers, and he asked why I was
here, and said "isn't it your birthday?" Aren't you supposed to
be out parting. I told him that the party wasn't until tomorrow.
I wasn't doing anything and wanted to do something.

The only think I can think of is... that place is totally gay.
I asked a few of my guy friends if they would go with me.
Because I wanted someone there with me, especially on my birthday.
The only person who came was Carlos, and I had to BEG him to come.
Then he brought a WHOLE bunch of people I didn't know. Like one was
named Nate (Just got into a divorce). Some girl named Shawna and her
sister. Carlos brought his neighbor that was drunk. Then some other girl
that came with Nate that had a beanie and didn't say much but "Yo!", when
I first met her.

Towards the end of the night. My bosses Husband bought me a drink for my
birthday. It was so nice of him. I don't Drink lol! So I had him get me
a sugar free Energy Drink. Yet~ they where out of sugar free... so I ended up
with just A red Bull. Blah!!!! It was very nice of him. I had some random
guy come up to me, and said OH your a model??? Then he was all into me
after that, and wouldn't stop talking. Anyways... I found out that he
was from Philly and was in town for skiing. He LOVES Utah, and is a
social Bird like me. I told him that was cool. Then he went off
on his Greek family again. It was very interesting.

Towards the end of the night. Some chic (that made friends with Carlos, Carlos
was all into her and got her number and all.) <<< Blah!!! He didn't know
that She was a freaking Lesbian that started to hit on me, when I came
up to him. She asked if we where "together". We both said NO just friends.
And she was like "Hey Baby girl" and gave me a BIG BIG hug, and was checking
me out. Ok!!! That has never happened before. I am straight as straight can
be straight. And I'm a Good Girl! People don't understand that, and I'm
fine with it. It's just like I don't understand them.

Well the birthday didn't go over well. I called Andy to have him Cheer me
up and to tell me that I was just fine and to have a good time.
Instead he says "Daisia it's just another Number. It's not a BIG deal!"
lol! Not exactly what I was looking for. But it's true. Why do we make
such BIG deals over Birthdays. It's SO dumb. Today was just a bad day.
What more can I say? Maybe tomorrow will be better. Since it is the party
and all. Yay! Karaoke night.

No comments: