Friday, April 1, 2011

Second Baby Shower

The cute little "Kayden" sign Aubrey put together. Isn't it ADORABLE?

Second Baby shower. This was a lot of fun! I look like
one big balloon. lol! My belly is getting so big. It's fun to
see how much it changes in just a week.

This shower was something I put together. Seeing that
I couldn't invite all my friends to the family shower.
I knew we would be packed with People if I did that.
I have gained a lot of friends and even my new ward friends.
Neighbors are just a joy to have as well. I didn't think if
I invited a lot of people to the shower on a Thursday that I would
have a lot of people cancel. I feel really bad! Just because I
love having girl parties. Yet A lot of people did show up
that I didn't expect. I was so happy and very grateful to have
so many friends there. So many people care and love my
little one and he isn't even born yet. I LOVE it!
I ended up making some cupcakes for the shower. You'd
never guess that the blue ones were gluten free, unless I
told ya! They were very yummy! I LOVED them very much.
I was so happy that this adorable baby shower set was
going on Clearance. It was one I've had my eye on
for awhile now. At least I didn't have to pay full price for all
of the decorations. I would've posted the pictures of the decorations
Aubrey put up, but my camera died last second and we
had to take all of these pictures with our iPhones and
it didn't turn out very well. They were all kind of blurry.
I apologize for that.

I need to thank all my Neighbors that showed up and
to all those who came and supported little Kayden.
I love all my ward members that came. Even my friends
that traveled a long way to come! I was so happy to see
everyone. I wish I got a picture with everyone.
I wish my camera was working. You all don't know
what it meant to have your company, love, and support
to our little guy.
HUGS!

No comments: