Friday, April 8, 2011

Anniversary Dinner

We decided to have our Anniversary dinner a
little early. Seeing that the baby shower was on Saturday
and we couldn't really go out on Sunday. I'm so glad that
we did. We went to Roosters and had a good meal.
Kenton surprised me with this beautiful 14K Neckless.
It even has 6 real diamonds in it. I was super shocked that
he got it. I felt super spoiled and didn't know how to react.

Kenton then tells me that it was ok if I go get my nails done.
I went and got them done. Got a little frustrated with
the guy who was doing my nails, just because he
wanted to do a certain style and I finally gave up and let
him do what he wanted to do with them. lol! I got home
and Kenton was supposed to be taking a nap. All the
lights were off. I crawled into bed with him to
tell him about my nails and then he wanted me to
get my phone from the bathroom. I wanted him to
grab it and he literally pushed me out of the bed to
go and get it. I was wondering why he was being so
funny and acting differently.

I walked into the bathroom and I saw this beautiful
ring sitting in a box on top of my phone on the sink.
I smiled really big and didn't know how to react.
Just because Kenton kept telling me over and over
and over that we couldn't afford it, because the baby
was on it way.
Inside story on the ring. Ok... So before the engagement
Kenton and I decided on a price range of what kind of ring we
could get. I walked in and saw one I REALLY loved! But
when we checked the credit. Kenton had a house and his car on
his credit. They ended up making a deal with us. That we could get
a temporary ring for now. Then once the one
ring was payed off in full then we could come in and trade up for
the other ring. I was super happy, just because the wedding
was 7 Months away. That gave Kenton plenty of time to do that.
Kenton mentioned that I could get the ring 3 months before the
wedding. I was counting down the days. Then once it came up.
Kenton had so many other things that came up, he didn't have
the money to pay it off. He said "I will get you the ring on our
one year anniversary". I was totally bummed that we didn't have
the ring for the wedding. Just because I hated the other one. Ha
Ha ha! I should have picked better.

Well later we checked the rings Just a few months back around
Valentines day, and they didn't have the
one I really wanted anymore on stock, just because it was
a Specialty ring that was only there for a while. They said they
could do a special order, but she didn't know how long it would
take till it came it. I look over in the ring box and saw this one.
I pointed at it and told Kenton this ring was the same price
and looked so much prettier and if he wanted he could get
that one for me.
He came up to me just a month before and told me that
we probably couldn't afford the ring, because baby was on the
way and he didn't think our finances would cover it, and we
might have to wait a year or two. I didn't say much about it
and agreed that baby was important. Even though I would
have to stick with that silly ugly ring. I was ok with it.

Then he tosses this curve ball and gets it. I was like "I thought
we couldn't afford it?" His reply with a huge smile was
"Don't worry about it". He had this planned all along that
little stinker and I thought he couldn't keep a secret. Instead
he pulls my leg. I guess he payed most of it off with some of
our tax returns. Can I just say "I LOVE TAX RETURNS" Happiest
girl on the block.

Here is my 38 week mark belly shot. Feeling
the bloating! Oy! baby can you get any bigger? lol!
He is now around 7 Pounds. CRAZY!

Honey I am so happy we had such a great anniversary
dinner and day. I love you more then anything else in
this world. I'm one lucky girl. :0)

No comments: