Thursday, April 14, 2011

39 Weeks and Baby crib!


39 Weeks, almost to 40 Weeks Pregnant. Only a week!
Holy Cow! I can not believe my little one will be here
any day now. This has got to be one of the hardest weeks for
me. I have had contractions and false alarms. My Hiatal Hernia
is having a great time bugging me. I feel like sometimes I can't
breath. It's so bad when you feel like you have no energy.
You feel like you're about to pop. Also you're tired all over again.
It's one of those weeks you wish would hurry up and be over with.

I keep telling myself. It's all for a good cause. My son will
be here and all will be well. It's so crazy to think still
that I only have one more week. I was also thinking
I'm going to be a mom. I think reality has finally hit me.
I can't wait till my little bug is here. You really can't cuddle
with your stomach, that would be just weird!
I've been busy working on this crib set for awhile now.
I made the bed skirt, sheets, bumper pad, and the music mobile.
It's turning out so CUTE! I was kind of worried that it wouldn't be as
cute as it is. :0) I believe my little one will love it.
I made the inside with a minky material. It's turning
out so cute. I love how soft it is. I am almost finished with
all of this bumper pad. I have just the ends to finish.
I ran out of material and I've been waiting for the
fabric store to get more in. Hopefully I wont have to wait too much
longer. :0)

No comments: