Thursday, April 21, 2011

First Night with our little man

Look at this sweet little guy. I can not believe he
is finally here. I am truly blessed to have such a
handsome, sweet, adorable, calm, perfect little boy.
I can tell you that there is no greater joy, then to
see a little baby that you brought to this world.
It made my family feel complete. I always felt something
was missing in my life. It was my husband that filled it with
so much love, but it was a baby that completed it.
five fingers and five toes. He already loves his daddy.
This picture makes me want to cry every time.
Kenton's little boy looks so much like him. It's crazy!
My husband is such a happy daddy. He LOVES his son
more then words can say. The way he looks at him, the
way he talks with him. It's like they are already Best Friends.
I couldn't have asked for a better husband. He stuck by my side
through and through and didn't leave my side once. We were both
super tired from being up for 48 hours, yet this little guy
made it so we didn't really want to sleep just yet. I felt like
I was going to miss him, if I fell asleep. I really didn't want to though.
This baby gave me a power boost. All I wanted to do was have
more family time, more memories. I know I will never forget this
blessed day.
By the end of the day. We all had fun visiting with family and
friends. We are turly blessed to have such wonderful people
in our lives. Especially the love that they already give to our
sweet little boy. They have just met him and you can tell
they already have so much love for him.
By the end of the night, both of my boys were so tired they
finally fell asleep. All I could do was look in awe! I am truly
blessed to have such great guys in my life. I LOVE YOU TWO!

No comments: