Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter

HAPPY EASTER!!!

Our little bugs first Morning being home and it's EASTER SUNDAY!
I bought this new born outfit and realized he is super small.
I should have gotten him a premie outfit. I'm sure that would have fit
better. I wasn't expecting to bring home a little, little baby he was
6'8" when we took him home. It was such a perfect day.
We had Aunt Kenzie over, Stefanie, Step dad Dan, Mom (She staid the
night and made us dinner). My husband wanted to play Monopoly
streets with Kenzie and Stefanie. It was fun to see so much joy and
happiness in the room.
My sweet little bug had a break down. He was tired and
had a long day. It was time to eat and go to Bed he says.
He wasn't the only one to have a break down. Mommy totally
had one for no reason really. I never know hormones could
get the best of you. My mom came and talked with me.
Then Kenton came later and comforted me.

Look how sweet he is. He LOVES his bed. How can you
not love this little guy?

No comments: