Sunday, August 2, 2009

Angie's Bridals

Hey Everyone, here are the pictures that I was talking about
earlier. It was so fun to get Angie all dolled up. I sure do
love Angie to Pieces. I'm excited to see that Everything
turned out so well. I had Angie and I woke up at 6AM in the
morning. I think she was too tired to realize that I was doing her
hair. Mckenzie Helped a lot too.
Angie's Dress was fantastic. We had so much fun putting her together
Angie is not the kind of person to like center of attention.
I was teaching Angie how to pose for the cameras. It was a lot
of fun. Also I thought that it was fun when Her sister
that was taking the pictures, I gave her some tips
on where to take the pictures.
It was great to see this Accordion out for these pictures.

I love this picture. I had JJ edit them the way that I wanted them
to be edited. She was so scared that she was going to get her
white dress all gross, stepping into this car. It was so old.

No comments: