Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Saturday and Sunday CRaZy!!!

I woke up this morning not feeling very well at all.
I can't seem to figure out what is going on with me.
I missed my dads reunion. I ended up having an Acid attack.
i was so frustrated with it. I ended up passing out in a cradle
Position. Kenton was amazing and staid by my side the whole time,
sitting on the floor tickling my arm or holding my hand.
I was laying on the couch and he was right there the whole time.
He soon feel asleep himself. I was asleep for a good hour in a half.
I felt so bad. Because he was trying to ask me questions
and I couldn't talk to even tell him Yes or no!

I soon started to wake up. I looked over and there he was.
The first thing I said was "There you are". My vision
started to come a little cleared. Kenton replied.
"I've been here the whole time". I soon started to feel
a little better. Went up stairs and finished getting ready.
It was then 6pm. I wasted a whole day feeling super sick.
To passing out on the couch.

We left to his friend Brady and Bonnies house
(which are my friends as well)
We ended up driving to Bountiful to find out that the bountiful
pool was closed. Then we drove back. Kenton and I grabbed some
food, while Bonnie and Brady went to go for a walk.

Came back and played Settlers. It was sure a fun game.
Kenton won in less than 20 minutes. I won
the second game. it was enjoyable.
I soon started to feel warn out and we started to
go home about 1030pm. I was so tired.
My body felt like I swam 2o laps in the pool.
I came home and just crashed!
Good thing Kenton was driving. He's amazing!
On Sunday, I wasn't feeling well again. Woke up to my throat
feeling like a ton of acid was in my throat. Kenton came over
about 1030pm. I was still in bed! Obviously I wasn't feeling well.
I Soon took a really strong medication. To see if it would help
my acid level. I didn't go to church and wanted to just
keep it low, so I didn't pass out again.

Kenton told me that he would go and let me soak in the tub,
then he was going to be back over as soon as he
changed out of his Church clothing. He went to church about 9am.

Well he came over, I was moving snail version. I don't know what the
deal was. I was soon all washed up and his brother texts him and asked
if we wanted to come over for dinner. Of course he wanted to go,
which I didn't mind. I just knew that I would have to go and
clean up. Because it would take me forever and a day.

The picture of me that day is on the top picture. It was
taken when we were getting gas before heading up to Morgan.
I ended up getting a gater-aid <>

No comments: