Monday, August 17, 2009

Raptors Baseball Game


I'm sorry for keeping everyone in the dust. I've
been dealing with a few things lately, and haven't made
time for my blogging. I'm super excited to tell you a few things
that have been going on.
This picture was taken at the Raptors game.
It was so much fun spending time with Misty again.
She is due with her baby next month. It's been good
to hang out with her before she gets super busy with
the baby.
At the Raptors game with Got Natcho's with Cheese
(which I'm never going to eat again, felt too sick).
We ended up having pop corn. Which was kind of not
good. lol! The game was a blast. Kind of cold out
good thing we brought a blanket, to keep us warm.
The game played out
Raptors 0123400
Helena 0123400
It got super cold and we didn't get to see who won.
Plus Misty's baby was just killing her in her tummy.
It was a good turn out. The thing that got me laughing
though, was when the guys came out to clean the mats.
The men were wearing dresses and wigs and they were
singing the song "Do just like a lady...yeah!" I was cracking
up and thinking "What the heck?" It was sure fun to see that
they could put some humor into baseball. I missed it!
Last time I went to a game was at the begining of the season.
Happy to Be with Kenton who was teasing most of the night.
UPDATE! Kenton just let me know that the Raptors did win that night.
So WAHOO!

2 comments:

Zachary said...

Please, tell me where I can find these "Natcho's". Hopefully I can eat them while I listen to "Do just like a lady....yeah!" Me and my "frinds" would love that! Although they aren't "Natcho" fans, more like "stake" fans.

Daisia said...

Hi Zach,

The game is in Ogden UT. It's sure a fun Baseball game. :)