Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Wahoo! Work!


Hey everyone I have a temp job for now. What a
super fun job. I'm working at Waterford institute as
there receptionist for the next couple days.
It's been so much fun getting to know the company and
what they do. To tell you a little about them.
Waterford Institute Inc.
is a nonprofit research center dedicated to providing
every child with the finest education, through the
development of high-quality educational models,
programs, and software. Millions of children have
used Waterford programs to establish and enhance learning.
They make the programs and to help kids learn Reading,
Math, Science, etc. They have been working on a new project
that isn't yet in the publics eye yet. It is to help
kids over come Dislexia. I could of used that as a kid.
It's harder for them to understand things.
I am super excited about this company. Seeing that
I might have a job here. They love me so much!
I was grateful to hear that they wanted to keep
me on a little bit longer.
I know that they sale the product so anyone interested in
seeing what they do, you can look up at
Love you guys

No comments: