Monday, August 31, 2009

The time Traveler's Wife / Infection?


Yay! Kenton and I finally saw "The time Traveler's
wife". It was so good to see it. I've been wanting to see it for
sometime. It's super cute! I loved every second of it.

The only part that I didn't like about that night.
Was when you sit down you touch the seats. Of course
if you do this. You're hands will be infected with bacteria.
I had a sore on my lip and went to go wipe it. Soon...
my lip got bigger and bigger. It felt numb! At first I was
trying to figure out why it was getting like this.

By the end of the movie. The side of my lip was HUGE!
I started to cry and didn't know what to do. Kenton
Felt really bad. I drove home. Showed mom and she
told me to take some Benadryl. Took two pills and
was wanting to go take a bath to feel a little more clean.

Kenton felt so bad and just wanted to comfort me in
my time of pain. He came over and stayed with me till
midnight. It was so good to see him after I had the medication
and felt more clean. I Love him. He is so thoughtful and
so good to me. It was great to spend time with
my sweet heart. Even though my lip swelled up.
I have pictures yet I don't think that I will ever show
them in public. Just because it was a little embarrassing
If you know what I mean?


No comments: