Saturday, May 30, 2009

Birthday Party at Chucky Cheese




My Niece had her birthday Party at Chucky Cheese. She turned 2! She is such a doll. I love her like no other. It was so fun to see her get all excited over a game. Or Getting excited Showing off her talking skills. She is getting so big. I don't know what to think about it any more. It will be so much fun to see What the future brings and what it holds in her life. My little niece is super smart. She said my name for the first time the other day. I was super excited. I wonder what will be next?

It was really great to see family there. I don't think that I can get enough of them. I love you Family You're the best. It was so much fun at chucky Cheese. I think us older kids were having fun with the photo booths. We would put the coin in and it would take pictures of us in a pencil drawing. I had my dad get into a picture with me on that one. We also had fun with the other photo booth that would make your picture into a card. What fun we had with that. I truly love family. I know that I can't live with out you. Love you guys

No comments: