Wednesday, May 6, 2009

BASEBALL GAME

Rainiers/Tacoma May 5, 2009
Final 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 R H E
Tacoma
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1
Salt Lake
0 0 0 8 2 0 3 0 X 13 12 0
Recap | Box |
W: B. Knox (2-1, 4.43); L: E. Hull (3-2, 3.72)
HR: SLC: B. Wilson (4), B. Coon (3), G. Patchett (1).

What a fun game that was last night. My father called me and wanted to go to the Baseball game. I was super excited, got all ready and went. There was 2 GRAND SLAMS by the 4th ending. It was FREAKING AWESOME!!! We had some great players that just brought the game to life. It was fun to watch all the kids having so much fun. Even the mascot was enjoying dancing and making everyone laugh.

Towards the end we had four walks all in a row. As you can see by the score board we had 13 points to our name and the other team had none. The only up side to the other team was there player 47, he was good lookin! Bryan LaHair #47 1B. He didn't play but it was sure fun to see him. LOL JK!

At the end of the night, I felt an itch and rubbed my wrist on my knee, and was stung by a BEE! Holy Heck that hurt. I look down at my wrist and the stinger was still in me. Dad grabbed his nail clippers from his pocket and got it out. It hurt bad! The bee was dead on the ground. I killed it and he left me with a really bad soar on my wrist. Dad said that be stings help Arthritis. Silly! I don't have Arthritis. Good thing though. I wouldn't want treatments of bee stings all over my body that would hurt.

Dad is the best! took me to a fun game and we just had a ball. I love daddy daughter dates. We should defiantly call this tradition. Baseball games here we come! I think it would be fun trying out for the American Anthem, maybe I will get in for a free game. Hey Hey! Meet the baseball players. lol! JK! It could be fun though, a great experience that you can keep for your life time. Yay Go bees and #47 from the other team. lol! Alright I need to get off the computer and start working. I love you all! Remember to root, root, root for the home team if they don't win its a shame. For it's one two three strikes your out of the home ball game. But it isn't a shame because we won, and it was one two three strikes by the other team.

No comments: