Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mondays...



I'm going to tell you about my Monday… OH let me tell you about my crazy Monday. It wasn’t my day at all. I should have stayed in bed. I had like bad Karma and I don’t know what started it. So my alarm didn’t go off, which made me late to work. Then I get going grab some lunch. Which everyone was getting in my way. I swear something was telling me "Daisia just go home". I finally get to work and the AC hasn’t been working for about 3 weeks now. Extremely HOT! Go outside and it starts pouring RAIN. I was soaked. Get to my car, and I left my keys at my desk. Go back grab my keys, go to my car, get inside my car and it’s hot in there. I felt so gross and humid. Run to the store to get a few things. Go to the gym and do my work out. Get home and I’m tired, felt gross, and still needed to run to a friend’s house to drop off a few things. I had so many friends call me saying they wanted to hang out. Which I was from far in a good mood to even think about going out. I was in such a bad mood. After not having things work well with the heat with everything else. I wasn’t going to go hang out, obviously! So if you were one of those people. I'm truly sorry for not hanging out with you. At the end it was nice to just be in my bed.

Have you ever had those days when you regret ever getting out of bed? LOL! I sure did on Monday. I was happy I could just laugh it off at the end. So random!!!

No comments: