Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sixth/ Third Eye




I did a Survey. It said that I have the Sixth since which is the Third Eye. Located in the center of the forehead above the eyebrows. It's function is seeing intuiting. It's stone is" lolite. It's meditation is: I see. Balancing this chakra helps psychic perception and balances the pineal gland. Energies: Air, Meditative, Intuition, Promotes thought.

Interesting that it would say that I have a third eye. Makes me laugh! I don't believe in that kind of stuff. Don't really understand it enough to get all twisted in it. I believe that we all should use all of our sinces and that way we will be clearer in returning back to our heavenly father. I have no idea why I have had such a bad migraine but I have, and it isn't fun. I will talk with you all soon. Take the test, just for kicks and giggles if you ever have time. Love you all!

No comments: