Friday, June 5, 2009

Surgery!




So I finally did it. I finally got my tonsils out June 3rd 2009. Talk about PAIN! These pictures were taken before my surgery. I was doing alright, very chipper and very talkative. Now With all the stitches in my throat I'm in so much pain. I knew I was going to be in pain, I just couldn't imagine the pain. I had JJ come pick me up and dropped me off at tracks so I could head to my surgery. He gave me a cute little bear. Yet when all my other friends haven't realized what kind of pain that I would be in. I'm a little disappointed that I haven't really seen them. Nor have they even tried to contact me. I've had some think that it was an easy in, easy out surgery. That I could talk, giggle and still be myself. I have a few dates coming up. Yet I was like "Can you not come and see me in between???" It's really gay. Thinking of canceling on them. If you can't come see me when I'm sick, why should I go on the date? Think about it.

My baby sister has been my real hero. she's been there for me 100% She is truly amazing. She checks on me. We watched a movie. She didn't care that I couldn't really talk. She just kept me company. No one can replace my baby sister. I tell all my friends how amazing she is. Because really she is! She proves it to me all the time.

I'm starting to feel sick again. Need to go lay down. SO I will talk with all of you later. Remember you can always text me. That seems to be my social life lately. Love you all!

1 comment:

Robins Family said...

Sweet Daisia! I am SO SO SO sorry! I totally forgot you were going in for surgery! I hope every thing went well!! I hope you can recover quick! I would cancel the dates! ;) HA HA! How you feeling other then in a TON of pain? I hope it really works out for you in the long run and you wont be in any pain after this! XOXO