Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Will You Marry Me???



Will you marry me??? Always something that comes up when you are dating someone and you feel like your heart is going out for them. Love seems to be the main topic on this one. You know how no body plans for their wedding proposal. "You just can’t imagine being proposed or being engaged, but you’ve imagined it your whole life, and you can’t imagine it because it’s never happened before, and then it does happen and you can’t imagine it, but then you imagined it the whole time, now it's here and you just can't imagined it." ~Barbra Streisand.

Andy Proposed to me again. I haven't said yes to him yet! I said that last time as well. He is going to be in town sometime probably this month? Don't know yet? If It happens, I know it would be a year until I am married. I don't have the answer for anyone including him. He told me that he is coming down, wants to talk with my dad. I know that I will know when I see him. I will just know... You know what I mean? I'm very confused at this point.

I guess time will tell...

No comments: