Thursday, May 14, 2009

Movie Taken



So I watched a very interesting show last night. I was supposed to go on a date to the new primer of Angels and Demons. Didn't happen! My date that asked me out forgot to pick up the movie tickets before hand. So when we got up there we where three people too late. Oh well close call though. I hung out with Carlos for my date. This is the first real date we were supposed to go on, since I've known him. He still hasn't changed. lol! Still the same ol' same ol' Carlos. He is not good at hiding things. Very interesting date, always has been always will be. OK, Back to my thoughts on the movie. I thought it was very interesting that the girl gets taken, and the father does everything in his power, knowledge, etc. I really liked how much the father loved his daughter and would do anything to get her back. Do you know how many people get taken for the kind of things that happen to her? It was so interesting... I'm sure it happens all the time. Yet that father would know because he works in the government. Good reason why anyone would be so cautious about their daughter when they get first hands on Reality. I'm just happy that nothing like that has happened to me.

My boss and I were talking about this movie and how something like this could happen to you in a blink in your eye. You can never be to cautious. I should have just gone jogging. Because it was just another night of sitting and doing nothing. I'm tired of just not doing anything. I want to go play! Last night before my semi date that really never happened. I went for a commercial tryout. Lets just say that I'm not going in that direction, that the company wanted me to go. They loved me... IT was just not someone I want to work with. If that makes any since. Danny told me that I didn't need it, he is a producer. They don't just talk, they go and do! They just got done with a Doritos Commercial and they are working on Axes commercial. OH! And something about keeping kids from Drinking. It was some kind of motivation commercial for kids to keep them away from drinking. I believe! Sounds like fun! who knows maybe he will put me in a commercial. HOPE HOPE HOPE!!! He did ask me out on a date. Don't know what I think about dating one of my producers or models. If things don't work out, it all goes down hill. Right? Yep! Not into it.

No comments: