Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ominex Sandbar







Hey Everyone! Last night was alright. I was so super tired and didn't do very well. I don't know what the deal is. It was a paid opportunity. Talking about Ominex was a lot of fun. It is a health supplement. It will be good once it gets out in public more. Everyone the guy with me, his name is Jay. I swear we are not together. He is one of my producers. Great guy! It was really nice that I can go somewhere and feel like I can trust someone. I've become friends with the limo guy and the BIG manager. It's been a lot of fun. The girl that is with me in majority of these pictures. That is Lovely Jade. She is a model. She is so cute and it was way fun hanging out with Jade. Her boyfriend is the camera man. His name is William. < they are so cute together.

I love being open and out talking with people. It's a lot better then sitting on my butt all day at the Health Department. I love the Health Department. Don't get me wrong. I just need people. That's what is good for me. I have been looking for a second job. Hopefully I will find a great job working with people. Being a spokes person has been alright for the moment.

No comments: