Saturday, May 23, 2009

Ominex Tavernacle






Hello America! I'm super excited to tell everyone that the Tavernacle was actually kind of fun. It was a place where they had Two piano man play requests songs. My favorite song from that night was "Great Balls of fire", By Jerry Lee Lewis. It was really fun to watch him still play the piano and then he brought his right leg up and started to play with his feet. It was kind of a pounding on the piano. I don't know if Jerry Lee Lewis did that when He played it, but It was still fun to watch and got me laughing.

the pest thing is I finally got my VIP. Jay finally got on it and grabbed me my very own VIP. That night we weren't talking to people about Ominex, yet trying to find more spokes people for ominex. Kind of fun kind of silly. The girls trying out were fun yet at the same time very goofy. It was funny. They told me that they wanted to hang out with me, JUST because I sounded and acted like a fun person to be around. Besides when it started to get late, I was hungry and super tired. I ended up leaving at Midnight, while everyone else stayed.

Everyone again. Jay and I are NOT DATING. I pretend that we are together so when I'm out at places I don't want to be. Strange men don't come up and start to hit on me. Jay is one of my Producers. I believe the first time I met him was at the Dorito Primer, and then again At Bliss. < He was great to start acting like a couple in front of everyone. He is Emotionally Un-Avalable Ladies. He got into a Divorse a long while back, yet is still having a really hard time with it. He's had three girlfriends and is done for awhile. It's been nice to have a great friend like him Because I don't have crazy men around me, and I can actually do my job.

Yet note the other guys in my group are great as well. I swear we have body guards and my big boss is another protector. Then the Limo man is my protector. I have the guy in this picture. He is General manager with us three girls. He is awesome! He told us that we can go on his BIG Boat and go riding this coming up week. I haven't decided because of the weight I packed on around my stomach. I can't figure out if it is the medications that I have been taking? I don't understand it. Sigh!

Anyways life is great! Enjoying being happy and Single!

No comments: