Monday, March 2, 2009

Oh bother!!! This can't still be happening

So I've still been super sick. I don't have issues with my throat
as much. It's just dry all the time. I don't know how to help it any
more. My boss found out it can cause stomach problems, nausea, diarrhea.
She said don't take stomach medicine can cause worse problems. Strong
med, I would call your doctor.
She continued by saying Other then dehydrated, how do you feel?
I told her "my stomach. Dizzy, felling like throwing up sometimes weak,
loss of apatite, and migraines.
She then advised that I call my doctor today. She said What I read
Says it can continue even after you quit taking it. CALL YOUR DOCTOR.

What a stupid weekend/ week.../ last weekend. You would think that I would
just get better and stop this going to the doctor deal. it's getting really old
really fast. I keep missing work, and You would think that I could just
get better and do the things that I love to do. Like dancing, gym,
ETC!!!!

So I'm going to go to the doctors, I just have to wait for my dad to
call the doctors, so we can change doctors from the insurance plan.
I wish I could just do it, but i'm not the main person on that silly card.
So changing Doctors. I don't know what I think about that.
I hate going to New doctors and giving them the whole low down
on medications, past medications. BLAH~ Majority of the time
the doctors don't know what they are doing. I know a good doctor
from a bad one. I've been to many of them.

No comments: