Sunday, March 22, 2009

Idaho Trip!



I am sorry that I have been awhile guys. It was
really fun in Idaho over this weekend. I drove for 4 ½ hours and
visited a few friends there. I went with some of my Girl friends

Do you know who David Archoleta is?
he is the kid that was on American Idol and got 2nd place.
He is 17; His family is totally cute though.
They are from SLC and his sister that is 19
clamed to be my best friend already. Ha ha ha!
She is adorable. David Cook is the one that won 1st
place. I have never met the guy.

Mike K. is his Songwriter/Producer
He also plays the guitar for him. It was so fun
that He invited me over. I got to know the band a
little more. We hung out with the drummer a lot.
His name is Eli < he kept talking about has a cute
girl friend that is a ballerina in New York City,
But It was so interesting to hear about all the
drama that had been going on. One thing I don't
miss about performing with people. You have
your good bad and your ugly, no matter where you go in this world.

I did have an 80’s style dance off. But we were
not dancing to 80’s music though. It was more
my dance was a mix between hip hop, jazz,
and ballet. That was way fun! Wish you could
have been there. Too bad we didn’t have a
recorder. I would show you. ;) Ha ha ha!

I was so frustrated when
I was in Idaho because my friends kept trying to
get me to eat this foot long and tempting me to eat it.
I was getting annoyed and walked off to my room.
That was the only down thing about Idaho.
They were being drunk and stupid. I didn’t drink and don't drink!
That is probably why I was more annoyed, because of them
being drunk and stupid!!! Lol!

On Sunday I went to dinner with Rick (He is
the guitar fixer man. lol!) Davids mom and two sisters.
Eli (drummer), Mike (guitar player), and Alex's wife
(base player) She is totally cute.
We had yummy food at PF Changs.
Good place... Just the food just got me sick. Blah!
Took a nap right after I took Mike and Eli to the laundry
Mat, so they could get there clothes cleaned.
Then after my nap took Mike to go pick them up.

We sure had a ton of fun
that night. I think I drove too much this weekend!
Tired from Driving too much. ;)
It was way worth it!

Oh and that was the only good picture that I got off
my phone. I really need to get my digital fixed.
So that I can Share lots of pictures with you guys.



No comments: