Monday, March 9, 2009

James Darling! :0)


Hey Everyone, sorry that I have been away for so long.
I have been recovering from being so ill. I am doing
Much better, yet I’m not as week as I was two days ago.
I’m gaining my straight back. I have been spending
a lot of time with James, and getting to know him more with
in these past two weeks.

Let me tell you about James. James is an actor/ Model.
He has been in Saxon Chronicles, Ice spiders, and much more.
I saw him in a music video called “Yellow”. Yet I don’t remember
Who sings it? LOL! So I’m truly sorry about that. He loves to
Play make believe, or pose for modeling. < That is how we met.
It was at a valentines shoot. I remembering seeing James for
The first time and thinking he reminded me of a friend from
The past. I was super shocked! It went from the British language.
to his politeness. It was driving me crazy, because I felt like
I knew him before I knew him. LOL! Does that make any since?

I soon asked Ekaterina what his last name was, I was convinced that
He has to be a relative instead of family member. I was
Determined to get to know him, and figure this mess in my head out.

I soon contacted James and ended up texting him getting to know him
Better. I soon asked if he knew my friend, which he did. I was
So excited and started to go off about her and the family.
He started to get scared and was wondering how I knew them.
I got him to the point where he was overwhelmed and was
Thinking I was some kind of FAN that was a stalker and
got to know this family.

He soon called his mum and she told him that she knew me.
She confirmed that I lived with them for three months.
He still was overwhelmed that I still knew them, and knew so
much about his family. I soon
figured out that he was a member of that family. Which
when I think about it… I feel like I found a missing piece
in my life. I grew so close to his family to the point where
they where my family. I love them dearly and wouldn’t
want anything bad happening to them.

James and I have came so close to the point we where making
dinner together. Making Lamb, asparagus, to making Halibut,
angel hair pasta. I am happy that he has a passion for cooking
like I do. I love the face that we both love to cook a certain
way. It is a really good thing in my book.

Know that everything happens for a reason.
If you have been given the keys, use them. If you have
An opportunity for something, take it. If you have a hunch on something
Go for it and remember who you are and never forget the ones that love
you. If you are missing someone go find them.
I have realized that the ones that you miss are the greatest ones
to find and to be with. I sure hope that all of you
Have had a great two weeks! I sure enjoyed my roller coaster,
Yet I like what I found during the ride.

No comments: