Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Allergic Reaction!!! :(


Alright So I have been dragging. As some of you know.
I have been in bed day and night, and just haven't been
myself. Well to let you know... I had a allergic reaction to
the Medication I was taking. Sadness!!! So it is a good thing
Mom and my boss told me to go into the doctors. I didn't know what
was wrong. Well good thing for smart people with computers.
I couldn't ever look it up. I was so dizzy sick. When I was up
I needed to eat, and then I was down again.
The doctor told me that we needed to take me off that medication
right away. He told me the last doctor was dumb for putting me
on it. Because its a really strong/ dangerous pill to be taking.

I went to work today so that Is a really good thing. I didn't think
I was going to be able to with the way that I was feeling.
Yet my tummy still hurts. I've been told that will stay like that
for awhile.

Time to go home! It's the end of the work day for me.
Kiss Kiss everyone! Please stay safe, don't get sick, and Smile lots!

No comments: