Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patrick's Day Greeting!


Hey Everyone Happy St. Patrick's day to ya all.
Kind of Exciting, I'm back at work after last night.
Don't worry everyone. I did just fine. I feel a little sore.
I hope that none of you get to go though that ever. It was no
fun at all!!! I know that when I woke up I was telling the lady some
funny stuff. I have no idea, yet she got a good laugh out of it.
I know that I came in and then my dad was getting a good laugh
at what I was saying, I have no idea what I was saying to him,
to make him laugh so much.

Except.... don't be
around me when I'm really drugged, I start telling everyone
secrets. Oh Dear! I really was giggly and wasn't watching what I
was saying. I disclosed some things about my step sister I shouldn't
have. Then dad said "you have some explaining to do". I was like
Crap!!! I told him he was trying to take advantage of me, because
I was drugged and couldn't think clearly. What an interesting day!
I stopped laughing after all of that. Humm...

Well it's a new day and as I said I'm really sore. I feel all scratched up
in my throat and my colon. :( It's ok though. The doctor found a few
things to be concerned about. He took three Biopsy's and said that
I will get the test results back in, in a few weeks.

I hope that everyone is wearing Green today. or I know that they
will get pinched. I know that wont be fun at all.
I am wearing Green. I have no idea what is going to go on today.
We will just have to see what the day brings. That will be good!
Except I would like to go home. My throat and tummy are killing me.
That would be nice, because I can't breath. I had a hard time
last night. I couldn't get to sleep. Until like 3 AM. My Boss told me
that I look Pinkish and I should go home. Blah!!! I'm going to
try to stay as long as I can.

I remember last year. I was in Chicago and hung out with Andy.
< My boyfriend at the time. We went out on the town.
It was so much fun. He took me to this really fun place,
where the people that where singing sounded like
Bob Marley. < He is a Jamaican singer. Then he
took me to this really fun Italian place. We looked out the
window and you could see Chicago, and everyone below that
covered the street in green. What a crazy place.
I really enjoyed it.

I hope to make great memories like last year. That was
a lot of fun!!! Everyone be safe. Don't drink and Drive.
Friendly advice from me. ;)

No comments: