Sunday, March 15, 2009

Celiac test tomorrow.



Alright, I'm going in for for Celiac tests tomorrow.
Which Means Drinking this huge jug of crap, It's 4 LITERS Of Crap!!!
Every 10 minutes I have to get another 8 oz of drink.
Yet I'm on my second glass and I don't think that I can take anymore.
It's been kind of bad.

Tomorrow I get to wake up and go to the doctors
and I get to do a lovely Biopsey and Colonoscopy test.
Let me tell you about Violation from the doctor. lol jk!
It will be very interesting. I know that I'm going to be
very drugged and out of it, like I was last time I did a test like this.

My first Colonoscopy I did was right before the summer.
Not a fun thing to go though if you ever have too.
I remember feeling so drugged and when I kind of woke up.
I was super hungry and really just wanted to eat eat eat.
But was too drugged to do so.
I remember Grant Came over and kept me company.
I told him I was craving a Crunch wrap supreme from taco bell.
Very interesting craving if you ask me.

I ate two hours before I started drinking this crap.
Bad Idea people. Never ever eat the day before you have
to drink a huge jug of liquid. You can't really fit it all in.
I sure can't. Hum... where am I going to put it, I can't drink
anymore. Oh Wait!!! I have to go drink more.
I will write more about Celiac next time.
I hope to hear from all of you. Miss you all!!!

No comments: