Wednesday, March 18, 2009

St. Patrick's Day Confessions!

St. Patrick’s Day… That was a very interesting day. I’m not Irish, I didn’t drink, I was very good, and very boring may I add. I had work that day. A friend called up that I haven’t seen in a long time, wanted to go out and play. I was thinking Oh the club. Yay! Lets go… So I agreed to our play day. (He is just a friend! We will call him Bob) I got all excited to see Bob. I didn’t have a lot of Green things. I ended up going to the mall and got a few things for St. Patrick’s Day. Come home and get all ready, then Bob says. “Let’s go to the gym”. So I washed my hair (When it was all ready), and my make up. Then I got my gym clothing on and was ready to walk out the door. Then my friend texts “What do you think about me giving my friend a ride to his car”. I was a little confused, and told him ok, even though I got ready Twice. In the back of my mind I’m thinking they are going to want to hang out later and go play. So I get my hair all done up again. Then Bob says… “Is it ok if we hang out tomorrow? My friend still needs help”. I was a little frustrated that I wasted majority of my day. Seeing that I got home about 4pm then sat around the house until 930PM. I started to call a few friends to see what they were doing for St. Patrick’s Day. A lot of them were already going on and was about a 45 min drive to majority of them, and I had work early in the morning. So I finally ended up going to a friends house Who Is a model/Actor his name is James...at 1130PM and watched a comedy man called Eddie Izzard My favorite was this Clip called "Bee's"

No comments: