Sunday, March 29, 2009

Hiatal Hernia


Oh my goodness, I need to catch everyone up with things
that have been going on in my life. As in one, I found out
that I have a new friend. It's called the Hiatal Hernia.
Let me tell you, He isn't very nice at all.
Did you know that only 15% of the population get Hiatal Hernia's
and it's common in people over the age of 50? lol! I must be old.

Well I haven't been doing very well after my stomach was
scoped. I have felt so bloated and haven't enjoyed being so
sick. I'm still not normal. I'm sure things will start looking up
again. Things have just been a little stress with this silly friend
of mine. Well at least I now know why my stomach has been
hurting the way that it has. I hope to get rid of it. They
might have to do Surgery. That would be a good thing.
If they can just get rid of this dang pain in my stomach.

Well... I'm now on a diet for it. lol! it's called staying away from
crazy food like Lemonade, Juice, tomato, potatoes,
fries, onions, raw meat (hahaha who wants to eat that?)
ground beef, sirloin, chicken nuggets,
buffalo wings, sour cream, milk shakes, ice cream,
cottage cheese, macaroni and cheese, spaghetti with sauce,
liquor, wine, coffee, tea, (like I drink! lol!!!) No salad dressings,
oil and vinegar. Butter cookies, brownie, chocolate, dough nut, corn
chips, potato chips. < do you want my diet??? These were things they
told me to stay away. I didn't know about the lemonade. I usually
will have a glass today. Guess I get to change that! Dang it!

One thing they kept saying over and over again. "Don't over eat"
Have small 6 meals. Instead of 3 big meals. Man! I usually can
fit 2 big meals because I forget to eat. How is this supposed to work?
I'm trying to figure that out. Also the usual don't eat two hours before bed
time. They say sit up for at least one hour after eating.
Avoid foods that can trigger heartburn.

Alright Ladies and Gets. I'm starting to get dizzy again, so
I will talk with you all again very soon.




No comments: