Monday, December 1, 2008

First Kiss :0*

First Kiss!
Alright everyone. I have been so against kissing
it isn't even funny. I have kissed a few guys in the
past thinking that things where going to work out
and they never do. So I haven't wanted to kiss anyone.
Because I don't want to get my heart broken again.
It is one thing to Kiss and not have it mean anything
then when you do kiss someone you really really like
and have great feelings for. It is something totally different.
Well from the beginning I wouldn't kiss Brant. lol! He tried to kiss
me once and I turned my cheek. I felt really bad,
and I'm sure he was very embarrassed. No I know he
felt just silly even trying. We stuck to just kisses on the cheek
Or he would kiss me on the forehead.
I am always nervous when I kiss a guy. I really don't know why.
but I have so much that goes on in my head that it really
has never meant anything to me before.
Brant respected me and my wishes to not kiss. He told me
"if you're not ready I'm not ready." Awh!!
I like this guy :0)
Yet! I must say that when Brant kissed me when we
both didn't expect it. I jumped and was totally surprised.
Not because he kissed me. But that I didn't expect it
and didn't feel all nervous. It just happened.
I do have to tell you that it felt natural. I was
happy and felt the spirit. It wasn't planned and wasn't
awkward for the both of us.
It was a true loves First KISS!!!

No comments: