Saturday, November 29, 2008

Get well flowers for dad


I made these flowers for dad today. They
turned out really well. I went to a flower
shop and picked up six beautiful roses.
then to the craft store to get the rest of them.
I was really happy that it turned out this well.

Dad was super excited to see such Beautiful
flower arrangement, that I made just for him.
I hope that you think that I did a good job, because
I thought so.

Dad is doing better since the accident. So that makes
Me extremely happy. He scared me, because he
has been saying that he has not been doing very well.
They told him that he has to change a few thing.
The life style has to change. From eating habits,
exercise, and stress. I want my dad
around longer then what would have happened.
I hope that things just keep getting better for him.
I love you Dad

No comments: