Tuesday, December 9, 2008

FHE service Activity

FHE
What a fun Service activity that happend last night.
We ended up making Sugar Cookies and then gave them
to all the the ward members that we felt needed them the
most. We went around and sang christmas carols to
the ones that we took the cookies to. I did my own
personal solo, where the everyone laughed at me, just
because I was being such a goof.
Brant decided that it would be fun to carry me across
the snow, so my feet wouldn't get cold. Yet they still did.
I should have worn my socks. lol Oh well!
I wanted to take the last Sugar cookies to JJ. Just because
he couldn't make it. So Brook, Kip, and Nichol came with Brant
and I. We same JJ a song and his family enjoyed listening to us.
It was sure fun to do.
We ran back to the car because it was fun. My feet where frozen by
the end of the night. Brant thought my feet would warm up
if he sat one them. lol Not so much. We rented a video
Called "Emma Smith" It was good!

No comments: