Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Dinner with the Parents.

Brants parents decided to have me over for Stake.
AHH! I can't eat a lot of red meats. I don't think
my stomach can handle it. To tell you the truth.
Oh and they wanted to make French bread. Something
I really love, yet I shouldn't have a lot of.
I asked if I could bring some Green Beans over.
I told them it was from moms garden. They said
it was alright if we did that. Brant wanted to
go over to Walmart and buy some Stove Top.
He got it and we didn't use it. lol He is such a nut
sometimes. I had a good time visiting with his mom
and dad a little more. It was fun! Shana left with
a friend so she wasn't able to come and enjoy the
good food with us.
I was surprised to find out that Brant loves to have
Ketchup with his meat. lol I told him he had to try
Leeann Paris. Which is a stake sauce that mom and
I like. He was kind of fond with it as well. I was very
happy to hear that. It's always good to try something new.

No comments: