Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Migraine and blessings


So last night was a very long work day. I worked
the 10 hour shift and then came home and got ready
for Brant to come over. I forgot to take something
for my headache that started at work.
By the time Brant came, it was growing into a really
bad Migraine. I took something for it. Yet I didn't
know why it wasn't helping. Until the end of the day
Before Brant left the house, he asked me if I wanted a
Blessing. I replied with a yes.
I don't think that many people know how grateful I am
that the Priesthood is here on this earth. I go from a
severe Migraine to being healed. It was a wonderful
feeling. I just don't know why we didn't think about it in
the first place. I don't know why but Brant makes me
feel super happy. He is super amazing. I don't know
how else to express how important the Gospel in my life,
and Brant just made it very clear how important it is to
have in all of our lives. I have been walking straighter then
I have in a long time. I Love my Brant.

No comments: