Thursday, December 11, 2008

Brants Birthday


Brant had invited me to go with his family to Boston's
for His twin and His birthday dinner. It so fun to just
hang out with his side for a change. I was happy that I
got the chance to be there. He ran into some of his friends
there. Like Brady, Jared, and Others. It was fun!
I ended up talking to one of the servers and told him that it
was Brant and his sister Shanas birthday. I was happy when they
came with two ice creams and our server wasn't very good
at his job until he found out he was serving two Birthdays.
Then he slapt that smile on. It was to bad that he didn't do that
earlier. Oh Well We all had fun.
We then went to Brants and I had them open there gifts from
me. Brants was a Tie that he mentioned that he liked and
Shana I gave her a Journal with chocolates. It was a good
day.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Hey cute girl! I just bearly noticed that you have a blog. It's fun to see what you're up to these days! Brant seems like a great guy! I'm glad things are going good for you. Take care!
~Kristin Jasperson (in case you don't know my married name!)