Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Relief Society Dinner

What a wonderful Dinner these Beautiful
Daughters of God put up. I was very
impressed as we went to Rachel's house
To see all the work that they
had put into. To making this night
with all the girls special.

They had given a talk about Visiting
teaching and how we all need to put
our foot in the door and help out
the sisters that we need to. They
asked how we felt when they came to
see us, then brought up the fact of
how do you think your sisters feel
when they are being visited.

I haven't had a problem visiting my
sisters. Yet I didn't know that the rest
of the ward wasn't seeing there sisters.
I actually was very disappointed.
They mentioned how only 20% of
the girls had been doing there work.
I was very shocked. I didn't think that there
was such a small number.

We ended up eating spaghetti and it didn't help
my tummy at all. I wish that there was some way
where I would get sick eating something harder
on my stomach.

Shana and I left early. It was really nice talking
and visiting with her. She is a special spirit indeed.
I love the fact that she is very down to earth,
and that I have had the opportunity to get to know
her more. I hope to keep that up with her.

No comments: