Sunday, June 28, 2009

JJ < a great friend indeed!



I finally got this picture in. I must say that this picture was taken about a year ago. I promised JJ that I would go with him to court when he was going to go towards his last trip there. It was an alright trip, considering that I was there for him. It makes things hard, when you see a good friend in need. Sometimes things are out of your hands and out of your control. Then you just leave it to God and let him take the wheel. I did my best to keep JJ in good spirits during this hard time. Yet I don't think I could get him to snap out of it. No matter what, JJ is still a great friend of mine, and always will be. < He is like a brother that I never had.

I've wanted to write down how great of a friend JJ is to me. I know that time and things get in the way with all the many things that we have to do and go though in this life. Yet no matter what JJ always drops everything that he is doing to help me when I need it. Which is kind of funny. I always wonder how he can always make time for me in his busy schedule. Times have been hard for both of us in our lives. Yet I don't think that I would have made it though with out a great friend like JJ.

He's a strong person with a BIG heart. He listens and understands about pain and trials. I look up to him. Wish I could be more like him. Being more understanding to others and more service in my life. He is very good with a lot of things that I just couldn't do a lone.

I remember a time when I was seriously sick. (there have actually been a few times like this). He has dropped everything and took me to the ER or the doctors. Made sure I was ok. It's been a rough road. He helped me re-modle my room at my fathers. It needed some serious work. I could be almost dead and not awake and he would pick me up and take care of whatever I needed. He is definitely one of my best friends I could ever ask for.

I hope that all goes well with his Probation. < which I think is absolutely crazy talk. When JJ had one little accident that was an ACCIDENT! And someone died (she wasn't wearing her seat belt and got tossed out of the car.) < He got the bunt of it. I don't understand this crazy stupid world. He has paid so much out of pocket. Drove back and forth for court and is still paying for the cost.

I'm sorry that I'm so strong on this. JJ has repented and is doing so much better. Yet it still hurts that he still has 4 years of probation. I wish that there was a way to take away his pain. Yet when people do stupid things, people forgive so quick without paying for there cost that they did. It just doesn't make since to me. It makes me hurt knowing that there are people out there that just don't give a care in this world.

JJ you have been a dear friend of mine. I'm truly grateful for all that you have done for me. I hope that I can be a great friend to you. I will still be here to help you in all that you are and probably will go though in this world. I'm so happy that we have been such great friends. I'm sorry that you have been going through so much. Know that God is the one to really judge on your heart and what happened. I know that you can get through this. Just keep holding on. Keep your head up and Know that you're friends truly do love and care about you. SMILE! Remember Heavenly father is always there for you, if you need him. Keep that sweet spirit, follow the lords guidance. Have faith and you can do anything, if you put your mind to it. I know that you can do great things in this world. Just keep your your chin up.

No comments: