Sunday, June 21, 2009

SPECTACULAR



Ok! So my sister has been wanting to see this movie for I don't know how long now. When I saw commercials I didn't really want to see it. Until I found out that Mike K. wrote three songs in this movie. Then I became very interested, finally rented it and watched it with McKenzie. I guess you can say that it spiked my interest into finally watching it. I really did like it. Super cute movie. It makes you want to jump up, join in singing, and dancing. McKenzie was really falling in love with the guy who played the EX boy friend. I believe it was just his looks and not his personality that she was falling for. He wasn't a very nice man if you asked me. A little too greedy and he was very stuck on himself. Yet, She would automatically start grinning and giggling as soon as he got on the screen. It was super cute to watch.

I think if you get the chance you should watch it. Just because it will lighten your mood, Or just listen to this little video over and over. Because the music is very motivational. There was a lot of very talented people who put this movie together. I'm so happy that they have been making more family fun movies, that have singing and dancing. They are so much fun to watch. Well I'm going to get off. I'm super tired. LOVE YOU ALL! Get up and Dance!

No comments: