Friday, June 19, 2009

Multi Stake Activity



Today we had a multi Stake Activity. It was really fun. I think half of the ward was there for this activity/ BBQ. I have always enjoyed being around those that I truly care about. I have missed my ward. I was super shocked how I became center of attention at the activity. I was laughing. I know for a fact my name was warn out really bad. I didn't mind it at all. JJ took this picture of Amanda and I < She is my Visiting teacher. TOTAL sweet heart.

We played a game called 500 (dead or alive). Whom ever caught the foot ball and gathered all the point won. lol! it's kind of complicated. I would explain it, yet it's getting really late.

I'm so happy that I am truly blessed to be around such great people. :) Love you guys! Can't wait for Sunday. I heard that my friend Liz and Lora have a song that they are going to be singing. Hopefully I will be feeling well to go to church. I seem to have my good days and bad days. Ever since I could eat again. I've been lacking a lot of vitamins and protein. Holy cow have I been eating a lot. It's bad to go on liquids for so long. You end up having over board eating. I'm getting a hang of my eating habit again, and my diet. lol! Should have been taking vitamins during my sick time. oh well too late now.

I'm looking forward to more activities and looking forward to being with friends again. It's going to be a really fun Summer. Plan activities, I will be there. :)

No comments: