Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Transformers 2



Went and Saw the new Transformers 2 movie. What a crazy night. I Went to the gateway mall to catch up with my friends (I really wish that Katerina could have made it. I miss that girl). May I remind you I was with friends and it wasn't a date. They had an extra ticket and needed someone to go with them. It was really good to see them again. This movie was a little on the wild side for me. i don't think I really liked it as much as I like the first one. I feel like there was a lot of sexual humor. So it wasn't as fun as it could have been. At the end my friend had taken tracks. So I ran him to his car (which were at tracks). I forgot how long of a drive it was to get to his car. If I had remembered that I would have taken the free way instead of the back roads with all the lights.

If you all want to see this movie just know about what I said. It's an interesting show. You will also see that the characters have changed. It like the main character becomes this rich snobby and his girlfriend became very girly. When the main character used to be scared and very nice. His girl friend used to be very manly like.

No comments: