Thursday, June 18, 2009

Update! Update!

Photobucket

Hey Everyone. I need to get a few things off of my chest. Today has been good. Yet I just found out the other day when I got back from recovery. That my work is letting 4 of us girls go from work, at the end of the month. (Because of their funding has been cut). < I really don't like the economy. It makes me really sad that my job is ending. I’ve really enjoyed this job and enjoyed the people that I have worked with. It’s been really nice to have, especially since I have been sick so much this year. My boss has helped me out more then you will ever know. It’s been really good to work at the Utah Health Department working in the department of Epidemiology. I don’t know what I’m going to do next? I’m excited to have a new adventure, yet at the same time scared that I won’t find anything because of the economy. I’m just not giving up hope yet. Keeping strong and do all that I can to find something good, while I still have this job.

Things have been going well since I got my tonsils out. I’m starting to talk more. It’s been an interesting adventure, going from not being able to talk, sleeping all day, and not being able to eat anything. It makes you appreciate good food, your health, and you’re voice. That’s all I ever do is talk! It runs in the family. I’m just happy that I can talk again. It’s good to be back in the world. Thank you everyone who was very friendly during this time, when I really needed family and friends. I don’t think I could of made it though with out with your support and love. I’m sure it would have been really lonely without you guys.

No comments: